Sunchokes are an amazing nutritious tuber. Looking for a little diversity in your diet? Sunchokes can be eaten any way that you eat a potato. Make soup, mash, them, roast them, grate them raw onto your salads. They have a nutty potato flavor. They are a close cousin to the sunflower plant (thus the nutty flavor)
After ordering send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org when you will be arriving on farm to pick them up. Tuesday through Friday 9 am to 3:30pm & Saturday 9am to Noon We have curbside delivery! Thank you for directly supporting us!
- Sunchokes can help to lower blood pressure.
- Sunchokes are high in potassium.
- Eating sunchokes can decrease blood cholesterol.
- One cup of sunchokes provides you with a quarter of your daily iron!
- Sunchokes are high in protein.